Designed for Thick, Non-Flexing Material
These compact yet powerful Rare Earth lift magnets can be used on flat or round surfaces and contain an internal release on/off device that does not contact or damage the surface of the part being lifted. Permanent magnetic lifts eliminate the fear of dropping the load being lifted due to power failures.
- ON/OFF Rare Earth design
- Lifts flat or round loads
- Easy internal manual release does not contact the load
- Heat resistant up to 200F (94C)
- CONFORMS TO ASME B30.20 STANDARDS
Lock On & Off Features
PowerLift® magnets feature a positive lock on and off. This locking feature is built into the handle that requires the operator to lock the magnet on and to lock the magnet off. This prevents the handle from being bumped partially on and give the operator a false feeling that the magnet is holding safely. The locking system is performed by first pulling on the handle to release the lock pin, than rotate the handle to the on position. To turn the magnet off requires the same step as turning the magnet on in the reverse direction.
- Permanent magnet requires no external power source
- Standard sizes available with lifting capabilities of 800-6000 lbs.
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Battery powered and electric lifts available
- Remote control options available
- Pick and place steel objects
- Lift dies, molds, structural steel, and steel plates
*Round Item Holding Values are based on ideal conditions
Pipe length, wall thickness, diameter and surface condition can all effect the magnet’s performance. Please consult the factory before specifying these magnets for use on round materials.